TROY — New York food and host-brewed beers will be spotlighted when Brown’s Brewing Co. holds its “Fine ‘n Tasty Summer Beer-B-Q Supper Club” on Tuesday, June 7, in Revolution Hall.
The event will begin with a “New York Farmed Cheese Reception.” After that:
• Summer shrimp cocktail paired with India Pale Ale.
• Pineapple chicken kabobs paired with Hefe-Weizen.
• Tortellini pesto salad paired with Tomhannock Pilsner.
• Apple barbecue baby back ribs paired with Whiskey Porter.
• Cherry Raspberry Ale sorbet paired with Cherry Raspberry Ale.
Admission is $60 per person, which covers tax, gratuity and beers. Reservations: Carrie Harkin at (518) 273-2337.
For those who have not been there, Revolution Hall is a special events space owned by Brown’s Brewing, both located on River Street just north of the Green Island Bridge.
Check out my New York Drinks Events Calendar, the most comprehensive you’ll find anywhere.