WILLIAMSON — Five restaurants will be part of this weekend’s “Tour de Tanks” event on the Lake Ontario Wine Trail.
The event, scheduled for 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, will include tasting flights, winemakers’ tours and food samplings. “Passports” are $15 each or two for $25, which provides access to all five wineries.
Each participating winery will have a different approach to previewing its new wines. The participants:
- Casa Larga Vineyards, 2287 Turk Hill Road, Fairport
- JD Wine Cellars at Long Acre Farm, 1342 Eddy Road, Macedon
- Young Sommer Winery, 4287 Jersey Road, Williamson
- Thorpe Vineyard, 8150 Chimney Heights Boulevard, Wolcott
- Ontario Barns Vineyard, 513 Whitney Road, Ontario
Check out my New York Drinks Events Calendar, the most comprehensive anywhere.