As I recently reported, Red Robin has begun putting new emphasis on its alcoholic drinks, with an expanded and updated menu and more drinks specials. Now, The Cheesecake Factory is following suit.
The casual dining chain launched five new “Skinny-Style Cocktails,” each with 150 calories or less. They include:
- Cosmopolitan: Skyy Citrus and Cointreau with a splash of cranberry juice
- Margarita: Gold tequila, triple sec and lime juice
- Mojito: Cruzan Citrus Rum with fresh mint and lime, on the rocks
- Red Sangria: Housemade with red wine and fresh fruit, on the rocks
- Long Island Iced Tea: Vodka, rum, gin, tequila, lemon, lime and a splash of Coca-Cola
The restaurant company said that it has taken its five signature cocktails, and developed five new recipes using a proprietary blend of both sugar substitute and natural sweeteners that make the new cocktails. They are priced the same as the original versions.
Check out my New York Drinks Events Calendar, the most comprehensive you’ll find anywhere.