Bob Brink, fine wine manager at Arlington Wine & Liquor Store, will lead the Saturday, July 16, tasting that will showcase wines from the Cote d’Or as well as from such lesser-known appellations las Cote Chalonnaise and Maconnais, plus several of Millbrook’s own wines.
A pre-seminar wine reception with light hors d’oeuvres will start at 5, followed by with the seminar and tasting. Wines to be tasted include:
- Louis Latour Chassagne-Montrachet 2008
- Christian Moreau Bourgogne Blanc 2009
- Chanson Vire-Clesse 2008
- Millbrook Chardonnay Proprietor’s Special Reserve 2009
- Nicholas Potel Nuits-St-Georges 2006
- Henri Delagrange Hautes-Cotes-du-Beaune 2009
- Domaine Thenard Givry 1er Cru
- Clost St. Pierre 2006
- Millbrook Pinot Noir Block Five East 2008
Reservations are $45 per person and may be made by calling (800) 662-9463, extension 17.
Millbrook Vineyards is located at 26 Wing Road in this Dutchess County community.
Check out my New York Drinks Events Calendar, the most comprehensive you’ll find anywhere.