The Hudson Berkshire Beverage Trail has scheduled a Veterans Day weekend “Holiday Ramble” that will offer all those attractions on Saturday and Sunday.
The members of the two-state Trail will offer samples of their handcrafted wines, beers and spirits at the venues for the total price of $15 ($5 for designated drivers). Visitors can purchase a Trail passport at the first location they visit — beginning anywhere they like — and bring it along as they “ramble” the Trail. Each venue will conduct a special tasting for passport carriers, and will feature a special food item to go with it.
• Hudson-Chatham Winery, Route 66, Ghent.
• Chatham Brewing, 30 Main Street, Chatham.
• Harvest Spirits Distillery at Golden Harvest Orchards, 3074 Route 9, Valatie.
• Brookview Station Winery at Goold Orchards, 1297 Brookview Station Road, Castleton.
• Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards, 508 Canaan Road (Route 295), Richmond, MA.
Check out my New York Drinks Events Calendar, the most comprehensive you’ll find anywhere.